Dear valued customer,
In light of President Cyril Ramaphosa’s State of the Nation address on Sunday 15 March 2020, our aim is to continue to trade and provide you with the same high-quality standards and services.
We pride ourselves on outstanding service at Sunrock Guesthouse. We have enhanced our attention to safety against the COVID-19 virus. Therefore, in addition to our existing high standards of hygiene, the following precautionary measures will be taken at our establishment:
- Rooms will be disinfected daily.
- Tables and chairs to be wiped down and sprayed with disinfectant before guests are seated and after they have left the dining area.
- All customers will be required to sanitise upon check-in.
- Our drivers will be disinfecting the vehicles before and after transporting guests.
- We will ensure all staff are healthy before coming to work.
- Strict hand cleaning and sanitisation roster is in place for all staff members.
- Efforts to raise awareness of COVID-19 and reminders for customers and staff members to wash or sanitise their hands have been implemented.
- Educating staff on preventing the spread of the virus.
- All surfaces (back of house and front of house) will be sanitised regularly.
- Kitchen surfaces and working tools are routinely sanitised.
- Credit card machines will be sanitised before and after each guest makes payment.
Sunrock Management Team